Physical Education Uniforms – 4th -8th
POLICY: Students in 4th -8th grade are required to wear the Saint Rose Physical Education uniform on the designated physical education days. It can be purchased through our Physical Education Department. Forms may be downloaded on our website (www.school.saintrose.org) under the tab “who are we/parents/P.E. uniform order form or you may pick one up in the front office. The students will come to school in their P.E. uniform on their designated P.E. day and stay in it all day with the exception of School Mass days. The students will change into the uniform on School Mass days.
Physical Education Uniform Code:
- Solid black or white lace-up tennis shoes may be worn [small amounts (like a logo) of white, gray or black may be acceptable.]
- Shorts under jumper
- Navy blue micro mesh shorts with Saint Rose logo
- Heather grey T-shirt with Saint Rose logo
- Navy blue crew sweatshirt with Saint Rose logo (during winter months)
- Navy blue quarter zip sweatshirt with Saint Rose logo (during winter months)
- Navy blue sweatpants with logo (during winter months)
- Solid black or white lace-up tennis shoes may be worn [small amounts (like a logo) of white, gray or black may be acceptable].
New Physical education uniforms are available for purchase through the Physical Education Department. An order form along with payment must be turned in 24 hours in advance of when the uniform is needed. Forms are to be turned in to the front office in an envelope labeled “P.E. uniform order”. Items ordered will be delivered to the classrooms the next day. If sizes are not available, a note will be sent home notifying you that the uniform is on back order and when the estimated arrive time will be.
Please Click Here for the PE UNIFORM ORDER FORM.