Who Is Eligible?
Need based tuition assistance is available to “participating” members of Saint Rose parish. In order to be considered a “participating” member of the parish, at least one parent/guardian and the student must be baptized Catholic or must have received the sacraments of initiation into the Catholic church AND:
1) Families must be registered members of a Catholic parish.
2) Families must fulfill their Sunday Mass obligations on a weekly basis.
3) Families must use the parish envelope system or auto draft system to contribute to the parish operating fund on a regular and continuous basis.
4) Families must actively support the parish community to the best of their ability through time, talent and treasure.
5) Families who have started the application process for enrollment in grades Kindergarten thru Eighth.
Families moving to our parish that can provide a letter in good standing from their former parish will be considered to have met the eligibility requirements.
How to Apply?
FACTS Management, a division of Nelnet, Inc., makes quality education affordable for families and students, while supporting the financial stability of private and faith-based institutions.
One way we do this is through our Grant & Aid Assessment service, which allows schools to award financial aid with confidence to the families who truly need it. We work with schools to create a custom application for families, so FACTS can collect the financial data that matters. This way, your school will have the most accurate picture possible to make award decisions it can be proud of.
• If you use FACTS Tuition Management, you may log in using the same credentials.
• Fill out and submit your online application.
• Submit all required supporting documents by uploading online or faxing to 866.315.9264.
Customer Care Representatives are available to assist you at 866.441.4637.
To apply please click here or go to online.factsmgt.com/aid.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Who sets the application deadlines?
A. Application deadlines are set by your institution. If you are applying after the deadline, please contact your school to make sure your application will be accepted. Saint Rose School's deadline is February 22nd 2018.
Q. Is the application process secure?
A. Yes. All documentation received is imaged upon receipt and then destroyed. Then, the application data becomes property of the applicable institution.
Q. What happens after I apply?
A. You can log into online.factsmgt.com to check the status of your application. Please allow two weeks for processing.
Q. Does the FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment process require a credit check?
A. No. FACTS does not require a credit check!
A nonrefundable $30.00 application fee to FACTS is required before your application will be submitted.
Additional information please click here.
For questions regarding tuition assistance please contact:
615-898-0555 ext. 1014
615-898-0555 ext. 1017