Applying to Saint Rose School
Saint Rose School and Preschool are currently accepting applications for Preschool age 2 thru 8th grade. We encourage families to start the application process at anytime. Please follow the process outlined below to apply. For questions and more information, please contact Admission Director Staci Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 615-898-0555 ext. 1017.
New Student Application Procedure:
1) Complete the Saint Rose School on-line Application and return along with the $55.00 Application/Testing Fee for your child to be placed on the admissions list.
2) Schedule a time you would be available to meet with our Principal, Sister Mary Patrick. Students in entering 1st - 8th grade will also need to schedule day to spend in the classroom.
3) For an admissions decision to be made, the following documents are required in addition to the application and non-refundable application fee:
a. A copy of your child’s most recent standardized testing and report card from their previous school (1st-8th grade)
b. Two teacher recommendation forms from your child’s current teachers. The teacher should mail or fax the forms sent by the Admissions Office directly back to the Saint Rose school office.
4) An acceptance letter will be mailed to you once your child has been accepted.
5) Once your child has been accepted:
a. A $200 tuition deposit is due and is applied to your tuition total for the year. This deposit secures your child’s spot for the school year.
b. Complete a New Applicant Financial Responsibility and Tuition Rate Request Form. Families request Catholic school subsidy on this form.
c. Create Parent Portal Log in on RenWeb
d. Immunization record
e. Birth certificate
f. Baptismal record
g. A signed request for records form so we may obtain your child’s record from their previous school.